ADTEL Business Music
We know that the equipment is just as important as the playlist. Your ADTEL Business Music representative is an expert in all aspects of commercial sound engineering, including proper installation of speakers, amplifiers, and related equipment to best match the special characteristics of your environment.
We are proud to supply audio equipment from trusted companies such as Brightsign, Bogen, DMX/MOOD Music, Marantz, Panasonic, Play Network, Sennheiser, Shure, Sirius, Sony & TOA. With that in mind, we consider function, flexibility, and value in every product we select for our clients.
Business Music Receivers
The PlayNetwork MC500
The PlayNetwork MC500 Media Player is a practical, high-performance digital background music player that enables businesses to build meaningful connections with consumers by delivering an engaging and entertaining in-store music experience. The MC500 media player hardware can store thousands of digital songs and marketing messages locally, and can be updated via a network connection or via DVD or USB directly to the hard drive.
Key Features & Functions:
- Combination network media services including background music, music on hold, and in-store marketing content delivery platform
- Two zones of simultaneous playback for background music, message on hold, music on hold, or in-store messaging
- 160 GB hard drive stores thousands of business music files
- Unique playback capabilities including random song shuffling, and day parting
- Remarkable dynamic range and full-bandwidth frequency response
- Front panel DVD or USB provides content update flexibility
- Blue screen LCD that displays program, artist, and title information
- User interface for local playback control
- PlayNetwork Music Player Size: 13.5” x 3.5” x 9”
The Profusion iS
A completely integrated media experience. The future is here with the ProFusion® iS digital media manager. Powerful and affordable, the all-in-one iS is Mood/DMX’s latest system capable of delivering music, audio messaging, and HD video content.
The iS provides total control over what your customers hear and see. Flexible scheduling, dual-zone audio and single-zone video capability, management features and more, make it the only delivery system you’ll need to provide an engaging experience for your customers.
Features & Benefits
- Automatic – Easy Content Management.
- Automatic scheduling allows you to change your vibe or tempo by the minute, hour, day, week, or season—switch your content schedule at any time.
- Reliable – Field and Time-tested.
- Mood/DMX pioneered on-premise music players with reliable, flexible software for commercial environments over a decade ago. ProFusion is field tested and remains the industry leader.
- Flexible – Multiple Update Options.
- Secure Ethernet updates deliver data quickly, dramatically reducing the time it takes to receive music and message updates. The iS also supports disc updates with an optional built-in DVD-ROM drive.
- Powerful – Multiple Zone Possibilities.
- Two zones of audio, each with independent scheduling capability, and one video output create a world of possibilities. Play music in one area and a different kind in another; or connect one audio output to your phone system for music and messaging on hold. And don’t forget your video output.
- Simple – Effortless Operation.Built-in display allows for easy adjustments to settings and shows music, messaging, and video information. Automatic dayparting and other features make the iS as hands-free as possible.
- Plug and Play device
- Compatible with all Commercial Sound Systems
- Over 200 Styles to Choose From
- Expertly Programmed
- Uninterrupted 24 / 7
- Choice of up to 10 Music Styles loaded on one device
- Each style consists of hundreds of tracks belonging to a specific genre
- Monthly Update Refreshes Each Style
- Updates are done via Network/ Disc sent to your business
- “Dayparting” technology changes style according to the time of day
- Hands-free means your staff are unable to change the sound of your business
Grace Commercial Tuner:
SiriusXM for Business Internet Tuner uses any high speed internet connection
to play the amazing programming of SiriusXM without the need for a satellite
dish. Just connect to the internet, and you’re ready to go
- Dual Audio Outputs: SiriusXM for Business Internet Tuner plays the same
music throughout your office and telephone system simultaneously!
- Auto Play: Power loss – no problem! The SiriusXM for Business Internet Tuner automatically connects to your network and starts playing after power is restored.
- Built-in speaker Monitor: The audio on the device directly via the built-in speaker.
- 4-line display: For easy first time set up and music selection.
- 5 Presets: Immediate access to your favorite music stations.
- Industrial Strength: High quality metal enclosure and electronics for the demanding business environment.
- Audio Connections: Stereo and mono RCA audio output with 8 / 600 ohm switch.
- Connects in minutes to your office network via Ethernet (RJ45) or Wi-Fi.
- The GDI-SXBR1 is equipped with the latest built-in 802.11n long range antenna compatible
with 802.11b/g/n routers utilizing WPA, WEP, or WPA2 protocol encrypted passwords.
- SGDI-SXBR1 commercial internet radio • Mono RCA to mini jack cable
- Adjustable Wi-Fi antenna • Power adapter
- Mono RCA cable to RCA Cable • Quick Start Manual
- Stereo RCA cable to RCA Cable • Manual
- UPC Number: 893153002973
- Package Weight & Dimensions: 4 lbs, 7” x 5.5” x 3”
- Carton Weight & Dimensions: 12.35 lbs, 9.5” x 10.6” x 17”
BrightSign Internet Player LS423S
Access SiriusXM Music for Business with the BrightSign Internet Player.
The fully-featured and compact commercial audio device supports on-hold and
in-store messaging features and is controlled remotely through an easy-to-use
web portal. Listening to SiriusXM Music for Business has never been easier.
- Digital Sound: Crystal clear digital sound
- Plug-and-Play Installation: Connect to any commercial audio system using a 3.5mm analog stereo audio out
- Dayparting: Create music schedules to automatically change channels based on the time and day
- In-Store Messaging : Insert custom announcements into the SiriusXM music stream
- On Hold Messaging: Connect the player to your phone system and drive sales while your
customers wait on hold
- Web Portal Control: Conveniently access the portal via the web where you can manage all of your
radios from one place where you can manage all of your radios from one place
- Zoning: Separate audio outputs support two zones of music with independent scheduling and overlays
- Mirco SD Slot for SDHC and SDXC; Storage via SDXC (up to 2TB)
- 3.5mm Analog Stereo Audio Out
- Ethernet (10/100)
- Status LEDs Power/Stats
- Reset Button
- BrightSign Media Player • 3.5mm to RCA Audio Cable
- RJ45 Ethernet Cable • Power Adapter
- Mirco SD Card • Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 5.7 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 5 ounces